After doing comic roles, Johnny Lever will be seen doing a serious role in “Enemy” and he is pleased with the change.
“I will be seen under a different light in the film. People have seen me doing comedy all the time but in this film, there are some serious scenes as well. I am feeling very good about this because I am doing such a thing for the first time,” the 62-year-old said in an interview.
“Our director felt that I should get something different and fans also want me to do something different, but my punches will be there,” he added.
Directed by Ashu Trikha, the film also stars Suniel Shetty and Kay Kay Menon
- January 11, 2012 -- Bollywood Stars At Mumbai Police’s Umang 2012
- August 1, 2011 -- Johnny Lever beats Jacqueline & Zarine in item number
- May 3, 2011 -- Rani, Priyanka, Sonakshi, Rekha and Anushka at Dadsaheb Phalke Awards set 1
- May 2, 2011 -- Dilip Kumar, Mithun, Aamir at CINTAA celebrations
- November 15, 2010 -- Golmaal 3 team celebrates with kids
Tags: Johnny Lever, Johnny Lever's serious act in "Enemy"